top of page
Ways We Help
The Focus of Our Efforts
The Farmer Angel Network builds strong rural communities that support agriculture by providing education, resources, and fellowship with a focus on mental wellness and suicide prevention in and around Sauk County, Wisconsin. This group includes farmers, agriculture professionals, local public health, land conservation, Extension educators and others.
Change for the Better
- Sat, Apr 01Plain Fire & EMS BuildingApr 01, 8:00 AM – 11:30 AMPlain Fire & EMS Building, 1000 Cedar St, Plain, WI 53577, USALearn how to prevent suicide by recognizing the signs of someone struggling with thoughts of suicide, learn to engage them so they tell their story, and identify resources to connect them to for further support.
- Multiple DatesTue, Apr 11Virtual Event
- Thu, Apr 13Virtual on Zoom
- Sat, Apr 15KEVA Sports CenterApr 15, 8:40 AM – 12:00 PMKEVA Sports Center, 8312 Forsythia St, Middleton, WI 53562, USAApril 15th marks the fourth annual event for suicide awareness. Proceeds are donated to a local and national charity that focuses on the mental well-being of others. Join to support the people around you that are victims of suicide or mental illness.
- Sun, May 07Sauk Prairie High SchoolMay 07, 11:00 AM – 6:00 PMSauk Prairie High School, 105 9th St, Prairie Du Sac, WI 53578, USAJoin Farmer Angel Network at the Be Kind SP 33 Walk-A-Thon and MORE! Food trucks, demos, speakers, music, games, awards, bucket raffle all to raise awareness for mental health. Registration for the run/walk is $5. $20 with a T shirt. There is no admission to the event if you choose not to walk.
- Fri, Jun 23Starlite 14 Drive In Theater
- Sun, Jul 16Sauk County Fair Grounds
- Multiple DatesTue, Jul 18Baraboo
More About Us
Donations help us achieve our goals and mission. Through you we continue to offer events, resources and education to further our mission.
bottom of page